Tuesday, February 26, 2013

sometime procrastination" I will do it Later" thought is helpful.

I was reading a post from a blog about how to keep your focus on something when you are depressed. I found a good numbers of tips that are useful for any brain.  If i talk about my own brain, do get distracted at reading time, so i gave some thoughts about it; and came up with one tip for staying focus, which i am trying for myself first when i sit for reading. I sit with a small memo book and a pen, as i read so many thoughts rushes into my head. i quickly write the thought down with a note" I will do it later". Then i go back reading and keep dragging myself to focus on again . It is working for me now a days, i hope it will be my " solution" forever. So the bottom line is procrastination is not bad all the time. It's just how you look at it and use it for your benefit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment