Friday, April 19, 2013

In times of difficulties......

when i am in times of difficulties what do i need most? From my personal experiences, i need knowledge; information .During these hard times I need to know about myself, who i am, what causes these difficulties? is it something from my own ego ? is it from any wrongdoings that i have undertaken but didn't realize ? or something i am already aware of it? Is there anything i could do to prevent them? Then  the most important thing i would need is the safest shelter; a hint  of indication that would inspire confidence, for that  I would read all the events, trials and tribulations of the prophets and see how Allah (SWT) tested them. And what these wonderful and patient personalities have done during these troubled times of their lives. And i would read lots of verses of the Quran that indicates belief, Hope, patience and glad tidings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment