Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Live, engaging and meaningful conversation with the creator....

Have you ever tried to pray the entire prayer in your own language? I haven't done it yet as i was taught directly to Arabic language since my childhood. But today i have been thinking how can i get more closer to Allah SW, and i was also trying to find some more verses from the Quran to get me more near to him. After my zuhar prayer, suddenly this idea came to me that what if i say my entire prayer may be the smallest unit of 2, be prayed in a language that i solely understand. I think this will make me stronger in my faith and to my relationship with Allah. I will know what i am uttering to him, and my audiences are my creator as well as the two angels who are appointed for me. what a live, engaging and meaningful ongoing communication between the creation and the creator. I should try it for my next prayer.  inshallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment