Thursday, August 2, 2012

Weak yet strongest ever with your power of forgiveness.


Men are created weak and every child is born in Islam: We are so weak by nature, as you have said in the Quran “ Men are created weak”. Now if we make mistake, fall short of our good deeds and fall into sins please forgive us. We are always weak by nature, we will definitely not see things in a right way; our emotions are bound to follow wrong directions, our ego will lead us instead of our reasoning, and there is a big chance that we will not hear what is right for us.  But if you know the fact that I was created weak, then I do get to appeal you with my “birth right” I am also born on a good nature, as you said every child is born with a heart that is inclined to know and pray its’ creator. If we have made mistake then we did it because we are weak, and now I ask for forgiveness because I realized my mistakes, I realized what you have given to me and I ask for forgiveness because I do feel like getting close to you.
What do you have gain or lose if you give me your pardon? You are the king of the world, you have everything, I am the one who is always looking up for your blessings, if you don’t “give”, I don’t get. And you are the giver; you said you are the giver of security, the forgiver, give me security and forgive my sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment