Thursday, May 25, 2017

Due date

If i am given a due date for anything and everything, I work productively! That is why life isn't happening to me, for i don't know when it expires! In short, I assume that I have plenty of time and resources to procrastinate! Had I knew, I have twenty four hours to live, I would have jumped off of that couch get moving and setting my priorities straight. 

I don't realize why god says " I swear by the time" seems like he is the only one knows how important it is since he created it. I am looking at the clock ticking but i just don't See it. So i remind and rebuke my careless soul by the words of God " Is it not time for those who believed that their hearts be humbled by the remembrance of God and to the truth that came down to them and they not be like those who were given the book before? then the space of time was long for them so their hearts became hard. And many of them were ones who disobey". (57:16)


No comments:

Post a Comment